Monday, December 8, 2008

The Beginning

First of all I would like to welcome you to my very first entry of my very first blog.

You may already be bored and thinking, why did this person even create this blog? This blog sucks! or Dear Diary...that's a stupid name for a blog...If you've thought one of those three things then here is what I need you to do. First, take your finger out of your nose and grab the mouse. Move the cursor arrow to the upper right hand corner of your window (upper lefthand if you have a Mac). Find the red "X" and gently left click.

Okay, now that all of the haters have exited their browsers and hate my blog even more, its time to get down to business. I decided to create this blog so I had a place to splat my creative juices. A place to let my imagination run like a wild gazelle chasing its long lost elementary school crush through a field of wildflowers. A place to do something I love. A lot of the things you read here might not be funny or might not even entertain you enough to keep reading, but remember this...you're on this site reading my thoughts for a reason. Something brought you here. Keep reading.

I'm going to try to be loyal to this blog and put in the kind of time and hard work a good relationship with a blog needs. Some days it might be just a word of encouragement to help get you through the day, or a funny joke I heard. Maybe I need to get something off my chest and I'll rant about the old lady that hit me with her bushel of asparagus because I grabbed the last Kemps Raspberry Sherbet in the frozen foods section of the local grocery store. Who knows what will be going through my head, but I'm going to try to fling my thoughts out there so ya'll can read them. (yes I just said ya'll)

If you like something you read...leave a comment. If you hate something...leave a comment. If you want my phone number because what you're reading is making you have a crush on me...leave a comment.

Its going to be fun...keep reading.

No comments: